What is the Movimiento Familiar Cristiano?
It is a movement that married couples
What does it hope to achieve?
- have decided to be happier and strive for the happiness of other couples.
- are interested in everything related to the family and the community.
- seek a positive answer to the crisis of today's world.
- wish to share their happiness and these new paths with the rest of the world.
How does it achieve this?
- More closely-knit marriages
- Greater understanding between parents and children
- Happier homes
- Broader environments where children can grow and develop
- team meetings in different homes of married couples in the community;
- conversations that analyze the realities of married life, children and society;
- discussions in which the light of the Gospel illuminates married life, family life and community life;
- orientation in the important task of child education; and
- an impulse toward living the spiritual wealth of marriage.