August 13, 2015
- CFF Registration takes place during the Religious Education Office Hours of 9am-3pm, Wednesday through Sunday.
- Families must re-register each year for the Catholic Faith Formation Program.
- You may register during CFF Office hours, or before and after class, when class meets – The CFF Office closes while class is in session for record-keeping.
- Parents attend a Registration Workshop to ask questions about the program and complete any paperwork.
- The Cathedral encourages new families to register and participate in the Sacramental life of The Church.
- The United States Council of Catholic Bishops believes parents are an active part of faith formation and encourages you to make every effort to strengthen your entire family's understanding of walking in the ways of Our Lord and His Holy Church.