- Do the General Intercessions at Mass regularly include petitions to foster respect for all life, especially the unborn?
- Do you have a pro-life liturgy on Respect Life Sunday (the first Sunday in October)?
- Do you have pro-life liturgies on other Sundays throughout the year with appropriate themes to foster a greater respect for life?
- Do you have special prayer services to pray for the victims of abortion?
- Is a program of reconciliation available for those who have been involved in an abortion?
- Is there an organized prayer chain or rosary to assure continuous prayers for the unborn?
- Do you have other programs such as spiritual adoption, special blessings, prayer breakfasts or retreats to encourage respect for life?
- Are there pro-life homilies several times throughout the year, including Respect Life Sunday and the Sunday before January 22, the anniversary of the legalization of abortion in the United States?
- Do you have regular or frequent pro-life bulletin announcements?
- Do you have information about pro-life activities on the rack in Bishop’s Hall?
- Does your parish school have an educational program that promotes the virtue of chastity?
- Do you have adult educational programs on pro-life topics?
- Are these programs publicized in the community?
- Do you have a method of seeking out distressed pregnant women and learning of their needs?
- Can distressed pregnant women get help with counseling, support, medical help, clothing or housing?
- Does the parish support the local crisis pregnancy center and maternity home with financial aid, volunteer recruitment, clothing and equipment collections?
- Are the services of the local crisis pregnancy center and maternity home (Annunciation Maternity Home) publicized ?
- Are programs of reconciliation such as Project Rachel publicized?
- Are the needs of the disabled, dying and elderly met?
- Do you promote letter-writing to public officials in support of pro-life issues?
- Does the parish participate in community pro-life activities such as the pro-life prayer vigils?
- Do you have a program to promote and assist in voter registration?
- Do you publicly commemorate January 22?
- Do you monitor the media and respond to attacks on the sanctity of life through letters to the editor or phone calls to radio and TV stations?