Finance Council, Lector
Parishioner since 1993
Civil Litigation Attorney, McGinnis, Lochridge & Kilgore
- In what ministries have you been involved with in the past?
I am a lector and I also serve on the Cathedral’s Finance Committee. In the past, I also volunteered to help in preparation for the Cathedral’s celebration of the Jubilee.
- What is your favorite thing about volunteering at the Cathedral? What do you get out of it?
Even though I play a very small role in the parish, I like to think that I am using some of the talents that God gave to me to help the parish.
- What has been one of your most rewarding experiences as a Cathedral volunteer? Being a part of the Finance Council during some challenging and exciting times—especially during the restoration of the Cathedral.
- Why does volunteering matter?
Because the parish is just the sum of each of its members.
- What are your other interests?
I love to fly-fish and snow ski, and I try to keep up with my young son and daughter.
- What advice would you give to a parishioner new to volunteering?
If you’re on the fence about whether you have something to offer—you do. We all have different talents. The Cathedral could use yours.